from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A long-handled stick with one curved end that is used in hockey.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A stick used to handle the puck in ice hockey, having a flat, angled blade at the end.
- n. A stick used to handle the ball in field hockey, having a flat-faced hook at the end.
- n. A playing card with the rank of seven.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. sports implement consisting of a stick used by hockey players to move the puck
Sorry, no etymologies found.