from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Slang One that is exceptionally good, interesting, or exciting: Our volleyball team is hot stuff this year.
- n. Slang A person who is sexually aroused or arousing.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An attractive person, often used as a come on or pickup line
- n. Something excellent or exciting
- n. A roofing worker's term for hot bitumen.
- n. Used other than as an idiom: see hot, stuff. (colloquial)
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of being popular
- n. the quality of being attractive and exciting (especially sexually exciting)
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Go pre-Starbucks with an urn of hot stuff alongside flavored whipped creams—Irish-coffee style.
When the milking was finished for the evening they straggled indoors, where Mrs. Crick, the dairyman's wife -- who was too respectable to go out milking herself, and wore a hot stuff gown in warm weather because the dairymaids wore prints -- was giving an eye to the leads and things.