from The Century Dictionary.
- noun In medicine: The act of a patient in turning himself, Return of a disease; relapse.
- noun In rhetoric, the use of insertion or parenthesis; return to the subject after parenthesis.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- noun The act of a patient turning himself.
- noun A relapse, or return of a disease.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun medicine The act of a
patientturning himself or herself.
- noun medicine A
relapse, or return of a disease.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
From Ancient Greek to turn round or back.
Sorry, no example sentences found.