from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Operating or functioning; in force; in play.
- adv. For all practical purposes; in practice; virtually; essentially; basically.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. in fact; in substance. See 8, above.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in actuality or reality or fact
- adj. exerting force or influence
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.