from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adv. In or into the middle of a sequence of events, as in a literary narrative.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In the middle of a storyline.
- adj. Beginning in the middle of its storyline: said of a work of literature or a film.
- n. Narrative presented in medias res.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Into the midst of things or matters.
Latin in mediās rēs : in, into + mediās : accusative pl. feminine of medius, in the middle of + rēs, accusative pl. of rēs, thing.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
From Latin in medias res. (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.