from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Bloodless; characterized by no blood loss or very little bleeding.
- adj. Characterized by very little or no bloodshed.
- adj. Characteristic of a small, living sacrifice.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Unbloody; not attended with blood.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not bloody; not accompanied with blood.
From Latin incruentus (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.