Help support Wordnik by adopting your favorite word!


from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License

  • v. To stuff; to swell.

from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English

  • transitive v. To stuff; to swell.

from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia

  • Same as enfarce.


Latin infarcire: prefix in- in + farcire, fartum and farctum, to stuff, cram. (Wiktionary)


Sorry, no example sentences found.


Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.