from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License

  • n. One who inlays.

from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English

  • n. One who inlays, or whose occupation it is to inlay.

from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia

  • n. One who produces inlaid work for artistic decoration.
  • n. Something laid in; something forming an inner layer, sheathing, or coating.
  • n. In zoology, an entoderm: correlated with midlayer and outlayer.


inlay +‎ -er (Wiktionary)



Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.