from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Any of the four angles formed between two straight lines intersected by a third straight line.
- n. The angle formed inside a polygon by two adjacent sides.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The inner angle between two sides of a polygon.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. an angle formed between two sides, within any rectilinear figure, as a polygon, or between two parallel lines by these lines and another intersecting them; -- called also internal angle.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the angle inside two adjacent sides of a polygon
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.