from The Century Dictionary.
- Interiorly; within or inside of external limits; in an inner part or situation; in or into the interior parts: as, to take or administer medicine internally.
- With regard to internal affairs.
- Inwardly; spiritually.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- adverb Inwardly; within the enveloping surface, or the boundary of a thing; within the body; beneath the surface.
- adverb Hence: Mentally; spiritually.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- adverb In an
internalmanner; interiorly; withinor insideof external limits; in an innerpart or situation.
- adverb With regard to
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adverb on or from the inside
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
internal + -ly
Sorry, no example sentences found.