from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In an internal manner; interiorly; within or inside of external limits; in an inner part or situation.
- adv. With regard to internal affairs.
- adv. Inwardly; spiritually.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. Inwardly; within the enveloping surface, or the boundary of a thing; within the body; beneath the surface.
- adv. Hence: Mentally; spiritually.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Interiorly; within or inside of external limits; in an inner part or situation; in or into the interior parts: as, to take or administer medicine internally.
- With regard to internal affairs.
- Inwardly; spiritually.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. on or from the inside
So the brief summary is and we've coined the phrase internally high-performance workspace is really a space that makes our client more productive and -- for their primary business.
GORAN.: The U.N. Refugee Agency currently cares for nearly 21 million people, as we were saying, and that includes refugees, as well as what we call internally displaced people, the refugees in their own country, if you will, plus those qualified and classified as state list returnees and also asylum seekers.
And that even though you are being told that you are like an AD/VP as you share the GCB level, you can't use it as your title internally or externally.
The whole point of human space flight is simply - planetary protection, internally from the follies of humanity, and externally from periodic icy bolides, whether they be comets of fragments blasted off of ice moons.
My plan, you see, "he said in pain, writhing internally," is to build a golden room in a high place, and post watchmen to watch the clouds.
The executives are referred to internally as the "catalysts."
To tell Israel that the towns may not grow internally is absurd and a non-starter to any Israeli government that wishes to survive.
The graffiti design is part of what is referred to internally at Paperless Post as the more-casual "hipster" line.
In remaking itself, Goldman's research division developed new ways to interact with the firm's clients and win more business in programs it called internally the "research captain program," "asymmetric service initiative" and "client prioritization."
We refer to it internally from the DC Comics end as 'the new newsstand': It's a way of getting that casual consumer because they can get that immediate gratification by finding the link and downloading the motion comic.