from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To point or tip with iridium.
- v. To make iridescent.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To point or tip with iridium, as a gold pen.
- transitive v. To make iridescent.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To make iridescent, purposely or by the action of slow decay. See iridescent glass, under iridescent.
- To cover with iridium; tip with iridium.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.