from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A polygon whose angles are equal.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An equiangular polygon.
- n. A line of equal or constant wind direction on a graph or chart, such as a weather map.
- n. A line of equal or constant magnetic declination on a chart; an isogonic line.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In mathematics, a figure whose angles are equal.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an equiangular polygon
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.