from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun A glove made of fine, soft leather, especially kidskin.
- idiom (with kid gloves) Tactfully and cautiously.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun Used other than as an idiom: see
- noun often in plural A metaphorical representation of careful handling.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun a glove made of fine soft leather (as kidskin)
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.