from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A South American tree (Dalbergia cearensis) with hard, fine-textured, purplish-brown wood used in cabinetmaking.
- n. The wood of this tree.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A Brazilian tree having a violet-brown, hard texture
- n. The wood of this tree, used in cabinetmaking
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A Brazilian wood believed to be derived from a species of Dalbergia (Triptolemæa), but by some referred to Brya Ebenus.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. Brazilian tree yielding a handsome cabinet wood
- n. handsome violet-streaked wood of the kingwood tree; used especially in cabinetwork
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Yup, Republicans – the party of family values and family talk. art in kingwood
A Citizen of the State of South Carolina. art in kingwood
That creepy looking kid propably is a poster child for todays Democrat. art in kingwood
Many now do not take the opportunity to learn that basic lesson. art in kingwood
Just go through those processes, implement the law and we should all be fine. art in kingwood
Now the government is sticking it's fingers into the motivational speaking sector! art in kingwood
I really can not believe this even happened art in kingwood
Same scenario with illegals, just bigger numbers, different terminology and higher stakes. art in kingwood
May 1st, 2010 7: 00 pm ET he's becoming very defensive and demonizes anyone who disagrees with his socialist programs ... art in kingwood
Well, you and your party would be the EXPERTS on identifying that wouldn't you? art in kingwood