from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun A South American tree (Dalbergia cearensis) in the pea family, having hard, fine-textured, purplish-brown wood used in cabinetmaking.
- noun The wood of this tree.
from The Century Dictionary.
- noun A Brazilian wood believed to be derived from a species of Dalbergia (Triptolemæa), but by some referred to Brya Ebenus.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun A
Brazilian treehaving a violet- brown, hard texture
- noun The
woodof this tree, used in cabinetmaking
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun Brazilian tree yielding a handsome cabinet wood
- noun handsome violet-streaked wood of the kingwood tree; used especially in cabinetwork
Sorry, no etymologies found.
May 1st, 2010 7: 00 pm ET he's becoming very defensive and demonizes anyone who disagrees with his socialist programs ... art in kingwood
Well, you and your party would be the EXPERTS on identifying that wouldn't you? art in kingwood
Just go through those processes, implement the law and we should all be fine. art in kingwood
Same scenario with illegals, just bigger numbers, different terminology and higher stakes. art in kingwood
Now the government is sticking it's fingers into the motivational speaking sector! art in kingwood
Many now do not take the opportunity to learn that basic lesson. art in kingwood
A Citizen of the State of South Carolina. art in kingwood
Yup, Republicans – the party of family values and family talk. art in kingwood
That creepy looking kid propably is a poster child for todays Democrat. art in kingwood
I really can not believe this even happened art in kingwood