from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License

  • adj. Shaped like a flask.

from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English

  • adj. Shaped like a bottle or flask; flag-shaped.

from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia

  • In botany and zoology, shaped like a Florence flask; much dilated or subglobose at base, but ending in a slender cylinder or neck.


Sorry, no etymologies found.


    Sorry, no example sentences found.


Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.