from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to large corporations that have considerable retained earnings and a large amount of common stock outstanding.
- adj. Of or relating to mutual funds that invest in the stock of such corporation.
- n. A large cap corporation.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A company having a large market capitalization.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a corporation with a large capitalization
large + cap2.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
Sorry, no example sentences found.