from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. An explosive mailed in an envelope rigged to cause detonation upon being opened.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An explosive device sent through the post, triggered to explode when the letter or packet is opened.
- n. A virus contained within an email or similar file.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A bomb disguised as a letter and sent through the mail, usually rigged to explode and kill or harm the recipient when opened.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. send an explosive to
- n. a thin explosive device inside an envelope or package and detonated when opened
Sorry, no etymologies found.