from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun The history of changes undergone by an organism from inception or conception to death.
- noun The developmental history of an individual or a group in society.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun an investigation into the details and activities of a person during his/her lifetime; one's
- noun medicine
Informationconcerning a person's diseasesand medical disorderssuffered during his lifetime; especially useful if the disorders are genetic.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun the general progression of your working or professional life
- noun an account of the series of events making up a person's life
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.