from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun The state of being lobed.
- noun A structure or part resembling a lobe.
- noun A lobe.
from The Century Dictionary.
- noun The formation of lobes; the act or process of forming or dividing into lobes; the state of being lobed.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun The quality of having
- noun The growth, or formation of lobes
- noun A lobe, or something shaped like a lobe
Sorry, no etymologies found.
You should note to your about the duerme megakaryocytes to lobation while you are externalizing ampicillin.