from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The round, hard-shelled nut or the edible seed of the Australian tree Macadamia ternifolia, now cultivated in Hawaii.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the hard-shelled edible seed of the macadamia tree
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The hard-shelled nut of the Macadamia ternifolia, or the delicious edible nut without its shell; large quantities are produced in Hawaii and sold commercially.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. nutlike seed with sweet and crisp white meat
- n. small Australian tree with racemes of pink flowers; widely cultivated (especially in Hawaii) for its sweet edible nuts
Annemari Borlind’s NatuRoyale Series features wrinkle-reducing peptides, plankton extract for collagen stimulation, hyaluronic acid, cold-pressed sea buckthorn and macadamia nut oils, rhizobiam gum, and chitosan lactate to bind moisture, lift, and smooth skin both immediately and long-term.