from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Automatic translation, as by computer, from one natural language to another.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of translating something by means of a machine, especially a computer.
- n. The act of translating a computer language into a form more directly usable by the computer.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The translation of human language from one language to another by a computer; -- a branch of artificial intelligence.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the use of computers to translate from one language to another
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.