from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. having an abnormally large head
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to macrocephaly; having an unusually large head.
- adj. Having the cotyledons of a dicotyledonous embryo confluent, and forming a large mass compared with the rest of the body.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to a large head; associated with excessive size of the head: as, macrocephalic idiocy.
- In ancient prosody, having one syllable too many at the beginning: an epithet of dactylic hexameters the first foot of which apparently has a syllable in excess. Also procephalic. See dolichuric.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having an exceptionally large head and brain
Sorry, no etymologies found.
On tomorrow's menu: Edwina, the macrocephalic, pasties-wearing, knocked-up crackpot.
Steel found himself on a mysterious planet, the appearance of a macrocephalic stranger was a helpful clue.
Of course it was him, but him in the guise of a macrocephalic baby, sexless and so justborn as to be, in essence, unearthly.
Worse yet is that the only reason the macrocephalic sodomite ran across my Iceland “mistake” was that he was busy stealing that item and putting it on his own wretched blog.
Worse yet is that the only reason the macrocephalic sodomite ran across my Iceland "mistake" was that he was busy stealing that item and putting it on his own wretched blog.
We received an awesome heritage, a macrocephalic nation with a capital much bigger than itself.
Besides babies up till the age of six months only resemble macrocephalic idiots ....
oh man, i'm looking forward to Edwina the macrocephalic pasties-wearing knocked-up crackpot!