from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- a native or inhabitant of Madagascar.
- adj. of or pertaining to Madagascar.
- adj. of or pertaining to the inhabitants of Madagascar.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to Madagascar, a large island lying to the east of and near to the continent of Africa. Compare Malagasy.
- n. A native or an inhabitant of Madagascar.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a native or inhabitant of Madagascar
- adj. of or relating to Madagascar or its people
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Oh.. my fav icecream flavour is white madagascan vanilla.. lol!
I caramelised some slightly under-ripe nectarines as well, and put madagascan vanilla in the egg mixture, along with cinnamon sugar.
From the article:...consists of a cockroach-controlled mobile robot: a mechanical system that amplifies and tranlates the bodily movement and intelligence of a giant hissing madagascan cockroach into the locomotion of a mobile machine.
Secret Obsession's scent is described as a mix of exotic plum, mace, rose de damas, egyptian jasmine, french orange flower, tuberose, cashmere woods, burnt amber, madagascan vanilla, and australian sandalwood.