from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun A soluble powder made of dried milk, malted barley, and wheat flour.
- noun A beverage made by mixing milk with this powder and adding ice cream and flavoring.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- noun A milkshake made with malt powder; also called simply a
- noun A powder made of dried milk and malted cereals.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun A powder made by mixing
malted barley, flourand milk, the mixture then being dried by evaporation; initially developed as a nutritional supplement, later used as a flavouring.
- noun US, Australia A
milkshakewith malted milk powder added for flavour, a malted.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun powder made of dried milk and malted cereals
- noun a milkshake made with malt powder
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
New comments are temporarily disabled while we update our database.