from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- adjective Having nipples or mammillae.
- adjective Shaped like a nipple or mammilla.
from The Century Dictionary.
- In anatomy and zoology
- Having a mammilla or mammillæ; provided with mammillary processes: specifically applied.
- in entomology, to the palp of an insect the last joint of which is smaller than the preceding and retracted within it
- in conchology, to a shell whose apex is teat-like.
- Mammillary in form; shaped like a nipple.
- In botany, bearing little nipple-shaped prominences on the surface.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- adjective Having small nipples, or small protuberances like nipples or mammæ.
- adjective (Zoöl.) Bounded like a nipple; -- said of the apex of some shells.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- adjective Having small
nipples, or small protuberanceslike nipples or mammae.
- adjective Bounded like a nipple; said of the
apexof some shells.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
Sorry, no example sentences found.