from The Century Dictionary.
- 1. That may be cultivated; cultivable.
- That may be manured, or enriched by manure; capable of fertilization.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- adjective obsolete Capable of cultivation.
- adjective Capable of receiving a fertilizing substance.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- adjective Able, or suitable, to be
manuredor cultivated on.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Corporation was not, to use a legal phrase, "manurable"; it could not be seized; nor had anyone (he believed) ever imagined such a thing as a dissolution of a corporation by a judgment in law until that day.