from The Century Dictionary.

  • noun In agriculture, a horse-fork with curved tines projecting downward, used for hauling manure from a wagon in unloading, for dragging it to a place convenient for piling or loading, or for distributing over a field and harrowing in manure that has been dumped in heaps. Also called manure-hook.


Sorry, no etymologies found.


    Sorry, no example sentences found.


Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.