from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. An establishment that offers therapeutic massage.
- n. An establishment that offers illicit sexual services under the guise of therapeutic massage.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A place where clients can pay for a massage.
- n. A brothel.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a business establishment that offers therapeutic massage
- n. a place where illicit sex is available under the guise of therapeutic massage
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Hidden belowground at the corner of Stockton Street—sandwiched between a dried-herb store and a massage parlor that doubles as a hair salon—Joy Lok is a family resource center frequented by new immigrant families to Chinatown.
The jeep stopped in front of the building with a weirdly lettered cardboard sign in the window: suzy wong's massage parlor and bar — american food and beer.