from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun An establishment that offers therapeutic massage.
- noun An establishment that offers illicit sexual services under the guise of therapeutic massage.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun A place where clients can pay for a
- noun A
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun a business establishment that offers therapeutic massage
- noun a place where illicit sex is available under the guise of therapeutic massage
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.