from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To make merry, have fun, celebrate.
- n. Merry-making, celebration, festivity.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Mirth; frolic; a meeting for mirth; a festival.
- intransitive v. To make merry; to be jolly; to feast.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To make merry; frolic.
- n. A merrymaking; sport; pastime. Also written merrimake.
From make merry. (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.