from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. An act or series of acts of calculated psychological manipulation, especially in order to confuse or intimidate. Often used in the plural.
- n. An activity that provides entertainment and challenges the intellect.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An attempt at psychological manipulation against someone, in order to confuse them.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. any game designed to exercise the intellect
- n. deliberate actions of calculated psychological manipulation intended to intimidate or confuse (usually for competitive advantage)
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.