from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The condition of being completely colorblind.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The condition of being monochromatic
- n. The condition of being totally colour blind; achromatopsia
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Monochromatic light or its production.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. complete color blindness; colors can be differentiated only on the basis of brightness
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Since it's dark and cold outside for most of the year, the smorgasbord itself must be an attempt to offset tedium, angst, and monochromatism.
Obama's election offers a unique opportunity to highlight French politics's striking monochromatism.
"This partiality, monochromatism and bias could have been found in the Slovak press before 1989," he stated.