from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A mock court where hypothetical cases are tried for the training of law students.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. In law school, an activity wherein students compete by making arguments with respect to a hypothetical case, or a case that has already been decided by an actual court.
- n. A law school organization which organizes such competitions and prepares competitors.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a mock court, such as is held by students of law for practicing the conduct of law cases.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a mock court where law students argue hypothetical cases
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.