from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A moderate to dark yellow, olive, or grayish green.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A dark green colour with a tint of yellow, like that of moss.
- n. A pale greyish green color, like that of lichen.
- adj. Of a dark green colour with a tint of yellow, like that of moss.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of a moderate somewhat dull yellow-green color
Sorry, no etymologies found.