from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- intransitive verb To make mutual.
- intransitive verb To set up or reorganize (a corporation) so that the majority of common stock is owned by customers or employees.
- intransitive verb To become mutual.
from The Century Dictionary.
- To render mutual; specifically, reorganize (a proprietary or stock insurance company) as a mutual company. See
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- verb To make, or to become
- verb To
organizea business (especially a financial business) so that it is ownedby its customers(or its employees)
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.