from The Century Dictionary.
- noun One who speaks a neo-Latin or Romance language.
- New Latin: an epithet applied to the Romance languages, as having grown immediately out of the Latin.
- Latin as written by authors of modern times.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- adjective Applied to the Romance languages, as being mostly of Latin origin.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun Latin since the Renaissance; used for scientific nomenclature
Sorry, no etymologies found.
An analytic bibliography of on-line neo-latin texts, by Dana F. Sutton, The University of California, Irvine.