from The Century Dictionary.
- noun The art of measuring, observing, or studying the general cloudiness of the sky.
- noun The art of measuring the size, growth, and other changes of a particular cloud.
- noun The application of the photogrammeter to cloud-work.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun analytical chemistry The measurement of the
concentrationof a solution, suspensionor dispersionbased upon its light-scattering properties.
- noun Technique used to determine levels of
antibodiesor antigensin a suspension based up its light-scattering properties.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Designed for high volume laboratories, the ultra-integrated Dimension Vista 1500 combines four technologies in one analyzer-photometry, nephelometry, V-LYTE® electrolyte detection and
It integrates photometry, nephelometry, V-LYTE electrolyte measurement and modern LOCI chemiluminescence and generates up to 1500 test results per hour in up to 200 samples per hour.