from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The measurement of the concentration of a solution, suspension or dispersion based upon its light-scattering properties.
- n. Technique used to determine levels of antibodies or antigens in a suspension based up its light-scattering properties.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The art of measuring, observing, or studying the general cloudiness of the sky.
- n. The art of measuring the size, growth, and other changes of a particular cloud.
- n. The application of the photogrammeter to cloud-work.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Designed for high volume laboratories, the ultra-integrated Dimension Vista 1500 combines four technologies in one analyzer-photometry, nephelometry, V-LYTE® electrolyte detection and
It integrates photometry, nephelometry, V-LYTE electrolyte measurement and modern LOCI chemiluminescence and generates up to 1500 test results per hour in up to 200 samples per hour.