from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Used other than as an idiom: see never, mind.
- v. It is not important; do not fret; used to reassure or comfort the person to whom it is said.
- v. Do not be concerned (about someone or something, or about doing something)
- v. Indicates a withdrawal of a previous statement.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. do not regard it; it is of no consequence; no matter.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.