from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or containing nickel.
- adj. Of or containing bivalent nickel, Ni2+.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Containing nickel.
- adj. Containing bivalent nickel.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of, pertaining to, or designating, those compounds of nickel in which, as contrasted with the
nickeliccompounds, the metal has a lower valence.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Related to or containing nickel.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.