from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Any of various night-blooming cacti of the genera Hylocereus, Nyctocereus, Peniocereus, and Selenicereus, having large fragrant flowers.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. See Note under Cereus.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. any of several night-blooming cacti of the genus Selenicereus
- n. any of several cacti of the genus Hylocereus
- n. any of several cacti of the genus Cereus
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.