from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Consisting of nine parts or members.
- adj. Nine times as much in size, strength, number, or amount.
- n. A ninefold amount or number.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Ninefold; nine times told: as, in music, nonuple rhythm, a rhythm with nine beats to the measure.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having nine units or components
That's Dolphin Olympics, plain and simple – and if you beat our double backflip nonuple corkscrew with gulp, we'll be mighty impressed.