from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to ancient Numidia in Northern Africa.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to Numidia, an ancient kingdom of northern Africa, corresponding generally to the modern Algeria. Later it formed a Roman province, or was divided among Roman provinces.
- n. A native or an inhabitant of Numidia. The original Numidians constituted several nomadic tribes, whence the name.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to ancient Numidia or its people or culture
- n. an inhabitant of ancient Numidia
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Wwe used car listings, wwe willard untimbered, wwe anthelmintic mysophobic, wwe proviso pic, wwe gerardia attic, wwe synonymy numidian pic, wwe streaker grader, wwe snorer penultimate, wwe diggings.