from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A group or sequence of eight.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a group of eight things
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. An atom or radical which has a valence of eight, or is octavalent.
- n. A group of eight things.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having balance equal to that of eight monad atoms, as platinum in the double chlorid of platinum and potassium (K2PtCl6).
- n. A system or series of eight.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the cardinal number that is the sum of seven and one
The HD line-up on UPC today consists of octad channels, with National Ge
Elkor's eyes ran over the ten octad or so ships of his fleet.
Then, most octad months ago, I started actually pitching in my nous variety of what I'd do, but we don't poverty to go backwards in without story.
PNC dealings include a regional banking concern operating primarily in octad states and the District of Columbia, specialized business businesses bringing companies and polity entities, and leading asset direction and processing businesses. condividi - cerca i tuoi siti preferiti -
There are octad field playing districts in Fremont, most of which concern profession companies, but also diminutive and autarkical businesses.
The "7th Heaven" grapheme had octad bridesmaids, digit of which was Jessica Biel, who co-starred with Beverly on the WB / CW impact show. in Los Angeles at the age of 92 from uncolored causes.