from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not using electricity from the public electrical supply system.
- adj. Not connected to a publicly available communication system, such as the world-wide web or a mobile telephone network.
- adj. Isolated; in a remote location; in seclusion; not participating in some official process or system.
- adv. In or into a situation or place in which electricity from the public electricity system is not used.
- adv. In or into a clandestine or isolated situation or place, especially one in which public communication is curtailed.
- adv. Secretly; in a clandestine manner.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.