from The Century Dictionary.
- Offhand; without hesitation.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- adjective same as
- adjective Without, or seeming to be without, plan or method; casual.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- adjective in a
casualor curt style, without preparationor thought
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adjective with little or no preparation or forethought
- adjective casually thoughtless or inconsiderate
- adverb without previous thought or preparation
- adverb in a casually inconsiderate manner
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.