from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun Chiefly British A graduate of a public school for boys.
- noun A man who is a member of an old-boy network.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun chiefly UK An
alumnus, especially of a public school.
- noun UK Affectionate term of address for a man.
- noun A former member of a group
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun a former male pupil of a school
- noun a vivacious elderly man
- noun a familiar term of address for a man
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.