from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- adjective idiomatic On one's
- adjective idiomatic, often followed by "with"
Similarin natureor effectto something else; consistent.
- adverb idiomatic On one's
- adverb idiomatic, often followed by "with" In a manner which is
similarin natureor effectto something else; consistently.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adverb on hands and knees
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.