from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun A sexual encounter that is limited to only one occasion.
- noun A person that one has such an encounter with.
- noun A performance by a traveling musical or dramatic performer or group in one place on one night only.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun An occasion when a performer or team of them (especially in
vaudeville) expects to perform at a theater for a single evening.
- noun idiomatic A single
sexual encounterbetween two individuals, where at least one of the parties has no immediate intentionor expectationof establishing a longer- termsexual or romantic relationship. As the phrase implies, the relationship lasts for only one night.
- noun idiomatic A person with whom one shares a single
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun a brief sexual encounter lasting only for a single night
- noun a performance in one place on one night only
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.