from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to the Ophidiidae, a family of fishes.
- n. Any of the Ophidiidae.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to the Ophidiidæ, a family of fishes which includes many slender species.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Belonging to the family Ophidiidæ, or having their characters.
- n. A fish of the family Ophidiidæ.
Sorry, no etymologies found.