from The Century Dictionary.
- noun The act or process of measuring osmotic force by means of an osmometer.
- noun The measuring of the intensity of odors.
- noun The measuring of the acuteness of the sense of smell.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- noun (Physics) The study of osmosis by means of the osmometer.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun physics, chemistry The measurement of
Sorry, no etymologies found.
 4 Enzyme Structure Molecular weight 77000-78000 < 1, 3 > (gel filtration [2,4]; nucleotide sequence data [24,35]) [2, 4, 24, 35] (renatured enzyme, osmometry )  Subunits heterodimer