from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License

  • n. One who goes out or departs.

from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English

  • n. One who goes out or departs.

from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia

  • n. One who goes out; one who leaves any place, land, office, etc.: opposed to incomer.

from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.

  • n. someone who leaves one country to settle in another


Sorry, no etymologies found.



Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.